BIOCONVERSION OF ORGANIC WASTE TO BE A SUSTAINABLE PROTEIN SOURCE
BIOMAGG or Bioconversion Maggot is the larvae of Black Soldier Fly (BSF) that is used to process organic waste. BSF is a human-friendly insect, which can digest organic waste quickly. It is not a pest and it does not bear any disease. BSF larvae convert the organic waste into fertilizer and the larvae become a protein source that can be used in both agriculture and pharmaceuticals. A report from Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia clearly reflects that the result of using Biomagg Fertilizer is far better than those of chemical and other fellow organic fertilizers. Moreover, BSF larvae usage as feed has shown a faster growth rate of animals in poultry and aquaculture. Our R&D team in Indonesia is relentlessly working on new products and usage of BSF. It is our belief that Biomagg can be the key to turning organic waste into human profit.
Using Sectors of
Poultry and Livestock
- Processing organic waste quickly.
- Reducing odor from organic wastes.
- Producing new protein source in sustainable way.
- Producing fertilizer as by-product.
- Providing opportunity for residential and city scale.
- Providing appropriate and sustainable technology.
- Creating opportunity for community empowerment.
- Creating opportunity for Indonesia and other countries.